Stunning Brick, Cul-de-sac home on almost 1/2 ac. in lovely established Nbrhood. Ideal for those who love to Entertain or Garden. Soaring ceilings, hdwd floors, new carpet + new paint distinguish this Executive Lvl home. Chef's Kit w/SS Appl, Gas cooktop, tons of dark wood cabs w/nooks + shelving galore. Fireside Keeping Rm off kit keeps everyone together while you put finishing touches on dinner. Master on Main w/Spa-like Bath gives the adults Privacy w/3 sizeable bdrms up. Private fenced yd w/custom stone patio, grill + prof landscaping perfect for your Spring BBQs.
Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick/Frame, Concrete Siding
2,845 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom on Main, Split Plan
- Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Keeping Room, Butler Pantry
- Cooktop Separate, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave Built-In, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Great Room, Gas Starter, Masonry.
- Burglar Alarm, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Car Garage, Garage.
- Deck/Patio, Porch
- Sprinkler System
- Lot Dimensions
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- No Dock or Boathouse , Garden, Gas Grill. Cul-De-Sac, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $285,000
Median sold price $248,500
Days On Market 73
Sales-List Price 99.2%
SOURCE: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service