This 4 bedroom, 3 full baths, 1 half bath townhouse is perfect for any first-time buyer or young family looking for their own space. The main level is set up perfect for entertaining. With room for a breakfast area, dining room and living room this open layout is the ideal hang out space with a look through from the kitchen and access to the outside upper deck. Beautiful designer laminate flooring runs through the main level and most of the lower level. All the carpet is BRAND NEW!! All the bedrooms are located on the top level. The master has a private bathroom with a jacuzzi tub and separate shower. The large walk-in closet is located off the bathroom. The other two bedrooms have large closets with lots of natural light. The yard has extremely low maintenance landscaping surrounded by mature trees and fully fenced backyard provide lots of privacy. 14102 Red Rock Court, is in an excellent location! Close to 66, 29 and Rte 15 with lots of local shopping and grocery within walking distance. Schedule your showing online today! Along with the driveway and guest spots, #121 is the assigned parking spot for this residence. Please park appropriately! Also, please include a copy of offer instructions and signed disclosures with all offers. Seller to review all offers Sunday night and respond by 2pm Monday. Thank you!
Townhouse, Traditional, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Vinyl Siding
1,960 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,460 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 500 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center
- Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- Guest Facilities
- TV Entry System, Monitor System, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Gravel.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Tennis Court, Sidewalks.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area, Basketball
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $519,999
Median Sold Price $477,000
Days On Site 59
Sales-List Price 99.6%
SOURCE: Bright MLS