Last Updated: 11/17/2017 11:53 AM
JUST REDUCED!!! Only a few minutes south of Carmel, paradise awaits. Built in 2000 on just under 1 private acre and the end of a cul-de-sac overlooking wildcat canyon behind the world famous Highlands Inn and sweeping views of the Pacific Ocean, this steel framed, old growth redwood, stone and glass 2 story home with copper roof features clean lines and tasteful attention to detail blending modern architecture with classic Big Sur elements. Created to blend resort style living while still feeling like a home, this 3 bedroom, 2 bath + bonus room, features a gourmet kitchen with marble counters and cherry wood throughout, steam room shower, hot tub, detached, private 325 square foot artist pavilion, large lush yard with fire pit and multiple decks to entertain or take in the whitewater views.
Single Family, Contemporary
Fiber Cement Siding, Siding, Glass, Steel, Stucco
2,228 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- Counter Top - Formica
- Grill Built-in, Gas Oven, Refrigerator, Microwave
- None, Attic Fan
- Wood. Stove.
- Guest Facilities
- Wood-burning, Family Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Corian Counter, Laminate Counter, Beamed, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Tile Counter Top, Sound System Wiring, Built-Ins, Built-Ins
Exterior / Lot Features
- Stucco, Hardboard/Masonite, Asbestos, Steel, Siding, Glass, Flagstone, Fiber Cement, Clapboard, Plaster
- Metal, Copper
- Lot View
- Mountain, Ocean, Park, Trees/Woods, Coastline View
- Glass, Slumpstone
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Boat Slip, Boat Lift, Satellite Dish, BBQ, Custom Built.