Gorgeous site built 4 bedroom, 3 bath home with almost 3,000 sq. ft. and more room to expand. This home has a huge open floor plan, beautiful hardwood floors, surround sound, granite counter tops and stack stone fireplace. There's 103 ft. of water frontage, 7 ft. of water depth and double boathouse with 2 lifts. There's a full sprinkler system and a lake pump. A beautiful marble shower in the master with double vanities. the kitchen is complete with stainless appliances and custom cabinets. This home goes beyond just a vacation home. There's a nice workshop with garage door for the men. An air compressor and work bench that stays too. This is a nice level lot with a partial finished basement so there's more room to add, and all in Baldwin County.
Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,925 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Living/Dining Combo
- Master Bedroom on Main, Split Plan
- Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Island, Butler Pantry
- Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Microwave Built-In, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Bath Finished, Bath Stubbed, Entrance Inside, Entrance Outside, Finished Rooms, Full
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Great Room, Gas Starter.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Detached Garage, Street Parking, 3 Car Garage, Carport.
- Balcony, Deck/Patio, Porch
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Boathouse - 2 Slip , Seawall, Dock, Garden. Level.