This wonderful split bedroom ranch has a commanding cul-de-sac location with a great view and plenty of privacy! The curb appeal is enhanced by the landscaping and a newly painted exterior. The main floor boasts a formal dining room and a spacious living room that opens to the vaulted/beamed ceiling family room with a gorgeous stone fireplace. You will enjoy cooking in the gourmet kitchen with corian countertops, custom back splash, hardwood flooring, gas range, eating bar and huge walk-in pantry. The eating bar was custom designed with a rounded edged counter height surface area so the little ones can help too. A laundry room, 2 bedrooms, full bath and Master Suite with soaker tub and separate shower complete the main level. Great detail to finishes add an extra appeal to this home, remote control blinds, beautiful wood trim, window treatments & hardwood flooring. The mid-level walk out basement is enormous, hosting a rec room, game room area, full wet bar with custom cabinets and wine rack, 2 large bedrooms, a full bath and 2 unfinished storage areas. The iron fenced backyard boasts a concrete patio, sprinkler system & plenty of room for all ages to play!! The sellers added some extra touches and upgrades when they built this home! What an amazing neighborhood to live in with a community pool, a playground and fishing lakes!! And ANDOVER SCHOOLS!
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
Public Water Service
3,728 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Andover School District (Usd 385
Detailed Room Information
- Main B/R on Main Floor, Split Plan
- Formal, Kitchen Combo
- Gas Dryer Hookup, First Floor Laundry
- Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Master Bedroom Bath, Separate Tub & Shower, Dual Sinks
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Range-Oven, Electric Air Filter, Humidifier
- Hardwood, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Finished, Full, View Out, Game Room
- Guest Facilities
- Fireplace, Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Vaulted, Wet Bar, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Playground. Cul-De-Sac, Paved Road, Irregular.
- Community Amenities
- Recreation Facilities, Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $215,000
Median Sold Price $157,500
Days On Market 81
Sales-List Price 96.6%
SOURCE: South Central Kansas MLS