Best water view in the community plus a deep water boat slip! .Great combination for a waterfront townhome! The open floor plan offers a master bedroom on the main level plus full-size living room,-dining room and -kitchen combination. The laundry room has a front load washer /dryer and the attached 1 car garage includes a storage area and garage opener. The family room is open and spacious just off the hallway to the upper 2 bedrooms each with water views. A large storage room could be a future 4th bedroom, office or work out area. Located just a quick walk to the pier and boat slip on Dock B #7. Large boat slip and deep water. Great for sail boat or cruiser. Local restaurants, shopping, schools and Anne Marie Gardens nearby. Capture the moments of water view, water access and low maintenance living right here!
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Pu
2,600 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Calvert County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage
- Master Bathroom
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,600 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Disposal, Dryer, Self-Cleaning Oven, Range Hood, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Gravel, Concrete Driveway.
- Lot View
- Water, Marina View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Sidewalks, Landscaped. Creek Front, Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $372,449
Median Sold Price $370,000
Days On Site 190
Sales-List Price 97.2%
SOURCE: Bright MLS