Reduced and ready for you to call this house home! Come check it out and you will surely fall in love! What a place to call home in Hampton! Tremendous value in Towson. This extra large full brick colonial beauty was built for entertaining, gatherings or someone wanting space and privacy! A spacious front yard is perfect for any outdoor activity and the rear boasts a massive entertaining space perfect for crab feasts, pool parties, afternoon bbq's or whatever your heart desires! Complete w pool house and gazebo. This home was built with all the upgrades from exterior drainage control, heated garage/garage floors, surround sound and more. The interior boasts a beautiful updated eat-in kitchen overlooking the back yard, and an expansive family room perfect for large gatherings or cozy movie nights in. Upstairs are 4 extra large bedrooms, the master suite includes a separate sitting room perfect for morning quiet/yoga time, a home office or an extra large dressing room! Two other large bedrooms share their own bath with 2 separate sinks and private bath area. To the other end of the 2nd floor is another huge bedroom with an en-suite bath and large walk in closet. Any kids dream suite! The lower level is open and ready for your toys, gym equipment, storage, pool table and more complete with a 4th full bath! Plenty of storage throughout and HVAC systems built for only the most discerning buyer. This home has plenty of other fun tidbits in it! Come take a look and you won't be disappointed!
Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
4 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Public Water Service
5,556 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 4,296 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,260 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Intercom System, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Appliance Center, Washer, Central Vacuum
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Hot Water. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside
- Guest Facilities
- 3. Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Gravel, Oversized Parking.
- Composition Shingle
- Pool Description
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $329,000
Median Sold Price $306,725
Days On Site 95
Sales-List Price 97.4%
SOURCE: Bright MLS