Marsh Front views can be enjoyed from the second floor of this 4 bedroom, 3 full bath Betz Creek home. This home lives LARGE!! Great for a large family, in-laws, adult children or the home hobbiest! Freshly painted, updated and move in ready! Three full bedrooms plus two full baths upstairs. Open living room with vaulted ceiling and fireplace. Wonderful views of the marsh from the kitchen and back deck! Spacious master suite has separate sitting area. Downstairs you will find a large full bedroom, living space, full bathroom, flex space and conditioned closet. You can easily add another kitchen downstairs with accessible plumbing! Private backyard, two car garage. Great islands schools! Minutes to Tybee Island and downtown Savannah. Consider all the possibilities.
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
Public Water Service, Electric Water Heater
2,793 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Sitting Room
- Dryer Connection, Hookups in Laundry Room, Upstairs, Washer Connection
- Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Galley Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Garden Tub, Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Appliances, Microwave, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Bath Finished, Daylight, Finished Rooms, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Electric, Wood-burning, Family Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Foyer 2 Story
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Stucco, Vinyl
- Deck, Covered
- Composition, Asphalt
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights. Asphalt.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $297,500
Median Sold Price $234,000
Days On Site 109
Sales-List Price 97.7%
SOURCE: GASBR: GASBR - Savannah Board of Realtors