Very Popular Satinwood model with the great second level - wide hallway, generous laundry room, cedar closet and the large fourth bedroom with private bath! Family room open to the kitchen. Library! The owners installed a beautiful gourmet kitchen and finished the lower level! The home is tucked away on a quiet drive off the cul de sac! One of the best lots! A lot of house for the price - hurry!
Single Family, Colonial, 3 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Well
Brick & Wood Siding
Yes - 2 spaces
Four Corners/Harlans Woods
Underground, 220v Service
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Recreation Room, Foyer, Library, Breakfast Room
- Breakfast Area, Bar, Formal
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Whirlpool Bath
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Propane. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone.
- Entrance Inside, Full, Full Finished, Walkout Stairs
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Insulated Door, Palladian Windows, Screened, Storm Door
- 3. Fireplace Glass Door, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access Only, Built-in Shelves, Walk-in Closets, Granite Counter Top, Crown Molding, Window Blinds, Wet Bar, Wood Floors, Cedar Closet, Open Floor Plan, Vaulted, French Doors, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Atrium. Cul-De-Sac, Private Roads, Flag Lot, Premium Lot, Partial Wood.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $774,999
Median sold price $450,000
Days On Market 119
Sales-List Price 99.3%
SOURCE: MRIS- Metropolitan Regional MLS