Get ready to "Wine Down" in this custom built home on Mobile Bay! When only the best will do, this is the home you are looking for. This home is equipped with an elevator, three bars, three living/entertaining areas, four stories (imagine the view!), a true chef's kitchen (GE Monogram appliances), 3 ice makers, 100 year-old pine wood floors, 8' cypress doors, walk out patio, three large porches; two are screened. There is a full-house generator, tankless hot water heater and three gas fireplaces; one in the master bedroom, one in the main living room, and one in an upstairs suite. Six bedrooms all have private baths. There is a full bathroom on the ground floor for ease when you come in from a long day on the boat or out sipping lemonade on your wharf built to drive a golf cart on! The dock has two boat lifts, power and water, and is entertainment-ready with TV hookups and a large area for plenty of chairs. Put up your hammock and watch the sunset over our beautiful Bay. This is truly a one-of-a-kind home that has so many wonderful aspects with attention to detail. Life is good on Mobile Bay!
Single Family, 3+ Story
7 Full/1 Half
5,866 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
J. LARRY NEWTON
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room, Recreation Room, Foyer, Media
- Split Plan
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Shower Only, Sitting Area
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Convection Oven, Double Oven, Ice Maker, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Guest Facilities
- 3. Gas logs, Great Room, Master Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Woodburning Fireplace, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Open Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dock, Screened Porch, Sunroom. Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $409,900
Median sold price $300,000
Days On Market 142
Sales-List Price 97.1%
SOURCE: Xome-Baldwin County AOR Inc.