Here is the home you've been searching for. Don't miss out on this well maintained colonial in beautiful Charlton. Pride in ownership is displayed throughout the home with recent upgrades inside and out. The roof is less than 2 years old. Freshly painted family room and half bath on the main level. An additional 500 sq ft of finished living space in the basement with a separate utility room. In-ground pool scheduled to have a brand new liner installed this June. All utilities have been serviced annually or replaced as needed. The spacious living room offers a pellet stove with a cathedral ceiling. Who wouldn't love the kitchen which has an over sized island for food prep and entertaining? Gorgeous Brazilian hardwood flooring in the kitchen, dining room and family room. Escape in your private backyard where you can kick a ball on the grass, burn a fire or take a dip in the pool. Shed stays with the home. Private water with water softener system & town sewer.
Single Family, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Oil Hot Water Heater, Private Water Service
2,968 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master BR with Closet
- Dryer Connection, Washer Connection
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Vinyl, Stone
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated Window
- Additional Interior Features
- Pantry, Kitchen Island, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Underground Parking, Off Street, Paved Driveway.
- Fiber shingle
- Pool Description
- Gentle Slope, Level
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Extra Storage. Conservation Area, Highway Access, Close To School, Gentle Slope, Public Roads, Level.
M:0012 B:000A L:0001-43
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $364,700
Median sold price $280,000
Days On Market 145
Sales-List Price 98.5%
SOURCE: MLSPIN - MLS Property Information Network