Move right into this exceptional, quality constructed 2BR, 2Bath end unit condo with large, river-facing covered porch to enjoy the gorgeous water views. Boasts custom cabinets, granite counters, tiled baths, wood flooring and 2 car indoor heated parking spaces. Upgrades include master closet built-ins, custom blinds in Bedrooms, living and dining areas, and custom painted throughout. Spacious storage closet conveniently situated just outside the unit with easy access to the elevator near by. Enjoy all that intown Historic Bath has to offer such as shopping and dining and then visit the area beaches not far away. Don't miss this opportunity!
Condo, 1 Story
Public Water Service, Electric Water Heater
Wood Frame, Shingle
1,614 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Circuit Breaker Box, Cable TV, Natural Gas
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Bedroom, First Floor Master Bedroom
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,614 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Tenant Parking - Unassigned, Garage, Paved Driveway, 2 Car Garage.
- HO, C1, shoreland
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. Central Business District, In City, Close To Shops, Railroad, River Front, Paved Road, Public Roads, Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $362,000
Median Sold Price $199,000
Days On Site 89
Sales-List Price 99.3%
SOURCE: Maine Real Estate Information System (MREIS)