Magnificent Pano San Francisco & Bay View from all levels. One of a kind, unique contemporary custom built home designed by Val Arnold - Ten most important Designer in America named by Architectural Digest. This gorgeous 6300 sq.ft. home privately sets on nearly 1-acre site; grand open floor plan in great room; updated kitchen w/ balcony to enjoy Bayview in the wood or the glorious view of sunrise & sunset; retro bar room w/ walls covered by Moroccan tiles that opens to back yard and pool for entertainment. Renovated, expansive, light-filled master suite with retreat overlooking at resort style pool & backyard. Excellent, top-rated Piedmont school district; central location in Bay-area and closed to San Francisco.
Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, Custom, 3+ Story
4 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
6,360 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Piedmont (510) 594-2600
Detailed Room Information
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Counter Top - Stone, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Skylight, Sauna, Stall Shower, Sunken Tub, Tile, Updated Baths
- Central Vacuum, Dryer, Washer, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Brick, Dining Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Stone, Two-Way, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage.
- Deck, Patio
- Sprinklers Automatic, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers
- Wood Shingle
- Pool Description
- Cabana, In-ground, Solar heated
- Lot View
- Bay, City, Bridge View
- Up Sloped, Irregular
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard, Front Yard. Secluded, Irregular, Premium Lot, Up Slope.
Source: Sperling's Best Places