Price Improvement! The secret is out! Madeira Beach is on fire! Just one short block from the Gulf of Mexico, in the heart of Madeira Beach sits a gem of a property waiting for its new Owners.This unique home has an over-sized two car garage with additional storage area. Perfect for all your toys; golf cart, paddle boards, bikes, plenty of space here.On the ground floor sits a bonus room which is currently used as an office.This would be a great space for a yoga room/workout room.The sliders from the bonus room lead to the outdoor living space. Heading upstairs the first thing you notice are the VERY LARGE windows that allow for the natural light to filter in, that combined with the vaulted ceilings you feel as though you are in a tree house over looking nature. The second floor has a nice open floor plan. There is a wood burning fireplace in the family room, for those cooler beach nights. The kitchen is bright and airy. The new gas stove, Bosch dishwasher, and Island seating provide functionality. This floor also has two full baths, and a walk out balcony which offers water views. The Master Suite is on the third floor and has a very special feature. Just out the door sits a long Master balcony. Here you get inter-coastal water views along with Peek-A-Boo Views of the Gulf of Mexico. This is an ideal spot for that evening glass of wine. The third floor also has a brand new A/C (2019).Close to the beach, and a short bike ride to John's Pass, local eateries and pubs, make this your Beach Bungalow!
Single Family, Contemporary, 3+ Story
Gas Water Heater, Tankless Water Heater, Public Wa
Block, Wood Frame
1,772 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Madeira Shores Sub
Cable TV, Electric, Natural Gas
Detailed Room Information
- Storage, Utility Room
- Hookups in Garage
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Other, Refrigerator, Washer
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Family Room, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Vaulted, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Window Blinds, Window Drapes-curtains
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway.
- Balcony, Covered, Deck, Patio, Porch
- Metal, Other
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Irrigation System, Exterior Lighting, Sliding Glass Door, Extra Storage, Gazebo, Shed, Street Lights. Corner, Flood Zone, In City, Public Transport, Paved Road.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $538,890
Median Sold Price $438,750
Days On Site 126
Sales-List Price 94.9%
SOURCE: My Florida Regional MLS (MFRMLS)