Last Updated: 9/23/2017 3:32 PM
Exceptional estate home in the exclusive Kendrick section of Piedmont boasts 4 finished levels and 7,300+sq ft of living space! Features include: gourmet kitchen w/ granite & SS appliances; gleaming HW floors; stone fireplace; gorgeous sunroom; expansive light filled breakfast room; office w/ built-ins; MBR w/ sitting room, tiered deck in fully fenced park-like backyard; fresh paint; & much more!
Single Family, Colonial, 3+ Story
6 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Public Water Service
7,383 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Recreation Room, Foyer, Utility Room, Mud Room, Florida Room, Breakfast Room
- Breakfast Area, Bar, Formal
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Humidifier, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Entrance Inside, Entrance Outside, Full, Heated, Partially Finished, Walkout Stairs
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Screened, Skylights, Storm Door
- 1. Mantle.
- Security Gate, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Pull-down, Built-in Shelves, Crown Molding, Granite Counter Top, Window Blinds, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Vaulted, French Doors, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Private Roads, Paved Road.
FROM 66 W, TAKE EXIT 40 TO US-15 N. TAKE A RIGHT ON OLD CAROLINA RD TO A LEFT ON PIEDMONT VISTA DR. PASS THROUGH SECURITY GATE, THEN TAKE A LEFT ON SORRELL HUNT RD TO A LEFT ON CHAMBERRY. PROPERTY ON THE RIGHT #14541
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $589,990
Median sold price $500,000
Days On Market 90
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: MRIS- Metropolitan Regional MLS