Commuters' dream, blocks from BART & about 1 mile from the Bay Bridge. Full renovation/remodel from studs in with permits completed in 2008. This home was seismically retrofit, new foundation, walls, windows, roof, electric wiring and furnace. So many amenities starting with hardwood flooring in the living/kitchen/dining area, tile floors in baths & laundry, granite counters, SS appliances, master en suite, deep Kohler bathtubs & toilets, tankless W/H. There are 2 bedrooms and a full bath downstairs that can be accessed by a side door. It has been freshly painted in & out, new sprinkler timer and drip system and a beautiful good sized backyard, the slate top fire pit and chairs stay with the home. Newly installed hardwired smoke detectors, Ring Video Doorbell cloud & Ring Protect paid to Sep 2019, ORHP 13-Month CRES Home Warranty included.
Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Tankless Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,279 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Gas Dryer Hookup, Hookups Only, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Counter Top - Stone, Skylight
- Bath Description
- Solid Surface, Tile, Updated Baths
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall
- Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- No Fireplace.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Mirrored Closet Door(s), Window Coverings, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage.
- Sprinklers Automatic, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers
- Pool Description
- No Pool
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard. Level, Regular.
Source: Sperling's Best Places