Last Updated: 9/24/2017 3:41 AM
Breathtaking custom-built home on 7.8 acres w/ views & walking trail to Rappahannock River! Coleman built one-owner home boasts gourmet kit. w/ silestone counters, SS appliances,viking cooktop. 2-story windowed solarium & living rm leads to 450 sqft. composite deck. Huge MBR w/ MBA dual sink, sep. tub & shower. Fin. LL w/ 5th bed & full BA, library & wine cellar! See Virtual Tour!
Single Family, Colonial, 3 Story
3 Full/1 Half
5,812 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room, Recreation Room, Breakfast Room
- Formal, Breakfast Area
- Island, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Dual Entry Bathroom, Tub-2+ Person
- Dishwasher, Central Vacuum, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Microwave, Humidifier, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone
- Forced Air, Zone.
- Entrance Outside, Full Finished, Full, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Casement, Double Pane, Skylights
- 3. Insert, Fireplace Glass Door, Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Gas Burning, Wood-burning.
- Monitor System, Security Gate, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-in Shelves, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, French Doors, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Garage, Driveway.
- Lot View
- Water, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Access, Atrium. River Front, Secluded, Private Roads.
- Community Amenities
- Community Tennis
FROM RT 3 WEST, RT ON ELYS FORD, RIGHT ON US FORD, LEFT ON SPOTSWOOD FURNACE, RIGHT ON TO RIVER JUNCTION TO RT. ON RIVERVIEW DRIVE TO LEFT ONTO JUNCTION CT. TO GATE AT THE END OF CUL-DE-SAC.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $340,000
Median sold price $290,000
Days On Market 84
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: MRIS- Metropolitan Regional MLS