Enjoy the beauty and privacy of mountain living with the convenience of being only minutes from Western Carolina University, shopping, and restaurants. This charming 3-bedroom home is surrounded by beautiful landscapes, gardens, a fenced backyard, and ample room for parking. A cascading stream wraps around the edge of the property creating the soundtrack for this mountain retreat. The large deck, which opens to the main living area, creates the perfect space to entertain friends and family. The abundant windows on the main level fill the home with natural light. Bonus rooms upstairs and in the basement offer additional space. Please read the agent remarks to learn more about the many features and updates that have been added to this well-cared-for home.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
Site Built, Wood
2,000 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Workshop, Guest Room, Utility Room
- Hookups in Basement
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 400 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Washer
- Tile, Carpet, Bamboo
- Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump, Zone.
- Partially Finished
- Guest Facilities
- Fireplace, Fire Pit, Family Room, Master Bedroom, Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Internet Connection, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Asphalt, Driveway, Garage.
- Lot View
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Creek, Stream, Shed. Secluded, Private Road Maintenance, Sloped, Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $248,900
Median Sold Price $168,500
Days On Site 53
Sales-List Price 92.4%
SOURCE: Carolina MLS