Tucked away is where you'll find this delightful home with addition and walk-up attic. Fall in love with the setting, which is nicely coming into bloom. Unwind on the patio or walk to Yoe Park. The add-on cathedral ceiling family room is sure to please! Hardwood floors, enclosed porch, updated kitchen, and two bedrooms are located on the 1st floor. Walk-up attic and unfinished lower level. Partially fenced yard and large storage shed. Dallastown Schools! Minutes to many conveniences!
Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1-1/2 Story
Common Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public
Vinyl Siding, Brick
1,168 sq. ft
Circuit Breaker Box, Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone
DALLASTOWN AREA SENIOR
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Attic
- Hookups in Basement
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,168 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dryer, Freezer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Concrete
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Crawl, Unfinished Basement, Partial
- Guest Facilities
- Screened, Bay Window(s), Vinyl Frame, Double Pane
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Skylight, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 5 Parking Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Patio, Porch, Roof Deck
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Sloped, Level, Irregular
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Paved Road, Irregular, Level, Wooded, Sloped.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $247,450
Median Sold Price $142,000
Days On Site 173
Sales-List Price 96.2%
SOURCE: Bright MLS