Beautiful Custom Built Home with soaring 10 foot ceilings, hardwood floors and an open floor plan. Gourmet kitchen has hickory cabinets, granite, professional stainless steel appliances and a large island. Open breakfast area with sunny screen porch adjacent. Office on the main level with built ins. All bathrooms on the main level have all new granite counters. Enjoy the main level master with a fireplace and a Jacuzzi tub. Each of the other bedrooms all have their own bathrooms. The day light lower level has a full bar for entertaining. The large patio area has a fire-pit and plenty of room for your family. The home also offers a spacious 3 car garage and a sprinkler system.
Single Family, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Softener Own, Gas Water Heater
6,080 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Lochaven Of Noblesville
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Area, Formal
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 2,521 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Oven/Range-Gas, Trash Compactor, Warming Drawer
- Central Air
- Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Great Room, Master Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Multiple Phone Lines, Wet Bar, Raised Ceiling, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closets, Skylight
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Disabled Parking, Finished Garage, Side Entry.
- Pool Description
- Community Pool
- Lot Dimensions
- 165x95, 1/4-1/2 Acre
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Irrigation System, Sidewalks.
- Community Amenities
- Exercise Area, Community Pool, Community Tennis
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $349,945
Median Sold Price $227,000
Days On Site 71
Sales-List Price 98.9%
SOURCE: Metropolitan Indianapolis BOR