Nice home sitting on a beautiful lot with a mountain view! Well taken care of and features include an open floor plan with split bedrooms. The Master BR is on one side of the house with a master bath and walk in closet. The other 2 rooms and a full bath are on the opposite side of the home. You will love the wood fireplace in the large living room! There is a small metal building used for storage and also a nice detached storage bldg/workshop. The crawlspace under this home has about 160 sq. feet of storage space. This beauty is in a small subdivision of similar homes. The location is great with easy access to I-40, Wal Mart, Lowe's, Gatlinburg, the Great Smoky Mountains, Douglas Lake, creeks, rivers, trails, and so much more. Don't wait long. This home is ideal for families, retirees, a 2nd home, and anyone else looking for a neat place in the Smokies!
Single Family, Cabin, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Frame, Vinyl Siding
1,408 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
1,408 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Dryer Connection, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,408 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Vinyl, Laminate
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- 1. Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces.
- Vinyl, Frame
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Shed, Extra Storage, Deck-Covered. Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $178,250
Median Sold Price $105,000
Days On Site 83
Sales-List Price 91.5%
SOURCE: Lakeway Area Association of Realtors Inc.