THE GREAT OUT-DOORS right at your doorstep! Enjoy boating on near-by Flagstaff Lake, trout fishing, up-land bird and game hunting, ATV riding for miles on end and some of the most reliable snowmobiling conditions in the state of Maine! Short walk to restaurant in the village. Post office and well-stocked convenience store and gas station with-in a couple of miles. Come kick back in the great North Country!
Single Family, Ranch
Private Water Service, Well, Electric Water Heater
Wood Frame, Composite Shingle
Private Sewer System, Septic
1,716 sq. ft
Circuit Breaker Box
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 936 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 780 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Tile, Carpet
- Oil, Wood. Forced Air, Stove.
- Finished, Full, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. Detached Garage, Paved Driveway, Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Lake Access. Rural, Paved Road, Public Roads, Level, Open, Wooded.