This 1 1/2 story home, backing to a lake on a cul-de-sac lot, is light & inviting!!!! The open main floor boasts a wonderful entry with a vaulted ceiling & wood flooring. The formal dining room, flanked to the right of the entry, is great for a dinner party with your closest friends or large enough for a big family dinner. The spacious kitchen is perfect for the cook in your home with eating space, stainless steel appliances including a Jenn-Air 6 burner gas range, double ovens, granite counter tops, wood floors, pantry, range hood & adjoining family room with a 2-way fireplace to the living room that displays the panoramic backyard views. For year round enjoyment, the sun room is wrapped in windows for those picturesque views. The master bedroom is fit for a king! Enjoy the wood flooring & private bath with a walk-in closet, whirlpool tub and walk-in tile shower. A large laundry room & a powder bath are also on the main floor. Up the wood staircase, you will find 3 bedrooms (one with a private bathroom) and the others with a connecting bathroom. The fantastic walk-out basement features a large rec room with fireplace, dry bar, newer carpet, bedroom, bath & great storage. No need to leave your home, you have your own backyard oasis for entertaining friends with a beautiful yard maintained by a sprinkler system and irrigation well, trees, brick paver patio, play set & a pristine lake view. Don't pass on this home. You must see this one today! NEW ROOF 2019!
Single Family, Traditional, 1-1/2 Story
Public Water Service
4,490 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Natural Gas, Sewer
Andover School District (Usd 385)
Detailed Room Information
- Main B/R on Main Floor, Split Plan
- Gas Dryer Hookup, First Floor Laundry, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Separate Tub & Shower, Dual Sinks
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range-Oven, Range Hood
- Hardwood, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Finished, Full, View Out, Dry Bar
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Door
- 2 or More Fireplaces, Living Room, Family Room, Gas Burning, Two-Way.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Vaulted, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Side Entry.
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground. Cul-De-Sac, Paved Road, Irrigation well, Pond.
- Community Amenities
- Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $209,900
Median Sold Price $122,500
Days On Site 61
Sales-List Price 95.7%
SOURCE: South Central Kansas MLS