Fall in love with this stunning custom colonial nestled in the heart of The Warfield community. Grand 2 story foyer, rich hardwood floors and 9ft ceiling throughout. KIT w/ granite countertops, SS appliances, island& breakfast bar. MBD w/tray ceiling& en suite bath with dual vanities and soaking tub. Lower level recreation room. Fully fenced backyard, 3-car garage, sport court& a golden view!
Single Family, Colonial, 3 Story
Sump Pump, Well
Brick & Wood Siding
5,196 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
The Warfields Ii
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Recreation Room, Storage, Foyer, Breakfast Room
- Breakfast Area, Formal, Bar
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Dual Entry Bathroom, Water Closet, Tub-2+ Person, Dual Sinks
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Water Dispenser, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Propane. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone.
- Entrance Outside, Entrance Inside, Full Finished, Full, Heated, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Insulated Door, Insulated Window, Palladian Windows, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Fireplace Glass Door, Mantle, Gas Burning.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access Only, Walk-in Closets, Granite Counter Top, Crown Molding, Window Blinds, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan, High Ceiling, Tray, Vaulted, French Doors, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Garage, Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Front Porch
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sport Court, Landscaped. Private Roads, Premium Lot.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $1,070,739
Median Sold Price $800,950
Days On Market 63
Sales-List Price 98.1%
SOURCE: MRIS- Metropolitan Regional MLS