Beautiful golf course home nestled on cul-de-sac lot features a unique floorplan that perfect for entertaining and family living. The sunny kitchen, with its granite countertops and SS appliances & breakfast room opens to the family room with gas fireplace. The master suite features a private sitting area and spacious bath with jetted tub and huge shower. Three add'l bedroom downstairs and oversized 5th bedroom upstairs w/ full bath allows for everyone to spread out. You'll enjoy spending time in the large screened lanai overlooking the golf course in the distance. Plus, three car garage offers plenty of storage space. Located in Waterford Landing, the perfect proximity to Eagle Harbor Swim Park pool/amenities, shopping, and restaurants.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater
3,123 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Laundry Room, Foyer
- Master Bedroom on Main, Split Plan
- Breakfast Area, Formal
- Breakfast Bar
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Self-Cleaning Oven, Washer/Dryer
- Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Fireplace, Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- No Pool
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dock, Basketball Court, Playground, Tennis Court. Cul-De-Sac, City Road, Regular.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $375,000
Median Sold Price $295,995
Days On Site 83
Sales-List Price 97.8%
SOURCE: Northeast Florida MLS, Inc