Spacious three bedroom home with 1+ baths on a quiet tree lined street in the Riverside Gardens area. Enjoy all the area has to offer, walk to Riverside Park and just a few minutes to downtown GR. The home features many updates, and boasts hardwood floors, some newer appliances, formal diningroom & livingroom with gas fireplace, plus main floor family room area and back bonus room with all windows, perfect for enjoying views of the fenced back yard. Kitchen has updated cabinet color & backsplash with a breakfast nook and 1/2 bath. 2nd floor has three bedrooms & full bath, ceiling fans, wood floors. Basement has 2nd fireplace with finished rec room and large storage area with laundry. One stall attached garage plus 8 x 12 shed in backyard. Brick & aluminum exterior plus central air.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service, Electric W
Aluminum Siding, Brick
1,624 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
City Of Grand Rapids
1,942 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable TV, Telephone, Natural Gas, Electric
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,624 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 636 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Range, Garbage Disposal, Freezer, Dryer
- Laminate, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated, Screened
- 2. Fireplace, Gas logs, Wood-burning, Recreation Room, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage, Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Aluminum
- Deck, Patio
- Lot Dimensions
- 72 x 100
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Extra Storage. Paved Road, Public Roads, Level.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $228,000
Median Sold Price $185,000
Days On Site 53
Sales-List Price 99.4%
SOURCE: Michigan Regional Information Center, LLC