This one checks off all the boxes you have checked in your home search!! Exceptional space and value in this five bedroom, five and one-half bath brick colonial in one of Darnestown's most sought after neighborhoods. Located toward the end of the cul-de-sac your family will enjoy Spring & Summer BBQ's on the oversized deck along with big sky sunsets in the evenings! This home is an entertainers dream both inside and out and offers a great flow and floor plan. Chef's table space kitchen with new stainless steel appliances opens to family room with stone wood burning fireplace and built in wine bar. Front and rear staircases allow easy access to sleeping quarters. Unwind in your Master Bedroom with three sided fireplace and sitting room along with master bath with dual vanities and jetted tub, dual shower heads. Three additional bedrooms all with walk-in-closets and full baths complete the upper level. The lower level offers a walk-out entry to the rear yard, game room, recreation room with third fireplace and wet bar along with fifth bedroom and fifth full bath, two huge storage and utility rooms. There is a three car side load garage.
Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 1 Story
5 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Well
Brick, Hardi Plank
7,644 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 5,230 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 2,414 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone
- Forced Air, Zone.
- Full Finished
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Gravel.
- Brick, HardeePlank
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $909,500
Median Sold Price $705,000
Days On Site 113
Sales-List Price 95.6%
SOURCE: Bright MLS