A gem! Picture perfect home in Prestigious Northpark community has a spacious wrap around yard that overlooks the Peters Canyon Trail and offers a tranquil, open view of trees. Versatile plan includes dual master suites with one located on the lower level. Living area is light and bright with vaulted ceiling and features a cozy fireplace in the living room, a balcony for entertaining and a built-in entertainment center with TV and surround sound. The gourmet kitchen features lots of counter space including a bar for informal meals, stainless appliances with gas cooktop, a fan that vents outside and a refrigerator. The master suite on the upper level features a large walk-in closet and bath with dual sinks. Upgraded throughout with plantation shutters; new bronze hardware and fixtures; custom built-ins; contemporary light and fan fixtures; gorgeous wood floors in living areas and tile in baths. Two car garage was upgraded with epoxy floors, built-in cabinets and an amazing amount of overhead storage. Indoor laundry room includes added storage cabinets. The private low maintenance backyard features brick pavers throughout and covered patio areas to enjoy the view! The Northpark community offers secure, guarded gate entries and an abundance of parks, pools, spas, tennis, BBQ areas, tot lots, sport courts, picnic areas, gardens, and a meandering paseo for walking. Ideal commuter access to freeways, toll roads, entertainment, restaurants and shopping. Hurry! This one won't last!
2 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater
1,475 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room, Foyer, Utility Room
- Dressing Area, First Floor Bedroom, 1 Master Suite, Master Suite, 2 Master Suites, Walk-In Closet
- Gas Dryer Hookup, Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Controlled Access, Guard At Gate, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Meeting Room, French Doors, Breakfast Bar, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sound System Wiring, Washer Hook Ups
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. No Parking, Garage, Direct Garage Access.
- Balcony, Brick, Covered, Patio, Wrap-around Porch
- Composition, Shingle
- Pool Description
- Community Pool
- Community Spa
- Lot View
- Park, River, Trees/Woods
- Vinyl, Wrought Iron
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Biking/Fitness Trail, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Sliding Glass Door. Curbs Walk, Suburban.
- Community Amenities
- Community Spa, Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area, Sport Court
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $1,048,000
Median Sold Price $862,500
Days On Market 63
Sales-List Price 99.6%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS