Last Updated: 9/22/2017 6:59 AM
Well cared for and recently updated 3 Bedroom Condo tucked away on a private Cul-De-Sac, yet minutes to major shopping and highways. Recent updates include Bamboo flooring, Ceilings on first floor have been refinished, new tub surrounds and toilets in both Baths and new first floor vanity. Stainless Steel appliances, attractive custom tile backsplash in Kitchen along with tile floors. You will appreciate the dramatic stacked stone Fireplace in the spacious Living Room. Enjoy all the benefits of this nicely situated and low-maintenance Condo at Waterford Place!
Condo, Cape Cod
Public Water Service, Gas Water Heater
Wood Frame, Cedar Exterior, Shake
1,575 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Other, Circuit Breaker Box, Cable TV
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- First Floor Bedroom, Master Bathroom, Master Suite
- Dining Area, Formal
- Bath Description
- 1st Floor Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,575 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Fireplace.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Smoke Alarm, Woodburning Fireplace, Kitchen Island, Skylight
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Attached Garage, Paved Driveway, Handicap Parking, Driveway.
- Shakes, Cedar
- Asphalt Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Tennis Court, Landscaped. Other, Cul-De-Sac, Community Maintenance, Paved Road, Private Roads, Level, Wooded.
101A (Amherst St.) to Right on Wallingford Dr., Right on Crawford Place
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $305,000
Median sold price $252,000
Days On Market 76
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: nhnne-v - Northern New England