You will love coming home to this fabulous mostly brick ranch situated on over half an acre with breathtaking water views from almost every window, great floor plan for easy entertaining, large windows throughout to bring in the natural light, updated granite kitchen with Sub-Zero refrigerator, Bosch dishwasher, pantry area with pull-out shelving, island, breakfast bar, an abundance of cabinet and counter space, informal and formal dining areas, convenient laundry room with extra cabinet space, built-in ironing board, sink, and hanging rod. Spend quality time with your family and friends in this fabulous main floor family room complete with built-in TV nook, built-in bookshelves, large windows overlooking the pond, gas fireplace, ceiling fan, and accent lighting. Spend peaceful nights in this massive main floor master suite which features carpeting, gas fireplace, door to the deck, built-in TV nook with shelving, crown molding, ceiling fan, large walk-in closet with built-in shelving, and private bathroom with whirlpool tub, separate oversized tile shower, and his and her sinks. Entertain with ease in this sensational finished basement complete with game room, large viewout windows, door to the covered patio, wet bar, and huge family room with built-in bookcases, and gas fireplace with brick surround. This lower level also features two spacious bedrooms, a full bathroom, three storage areas, a walk-in cedar closet, and a concrete storm room! Sit back and relax after a hard day on this spacious deck or covered patio overlooking your private backyard and the pond. So much space...you must see it all to believe it!
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
Public Water Service
4,045 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Natural Gas, Sewer
Augusta School District (Usd 402)
Detailed Room Information
- Main B/R on Main Floor
- Dining Room - L Shaped, Formal
- First Floor Laundry, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Master Bedroom Bath, Separate Tub & Shower, Dual Sinks
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Range-Oven, Range Hood
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Unfinished Basement, Full, View Out, Game Room
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Door
- 2 or More Fireplaces, Family Room, Kitchen, Master Bedroom, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cedar Closet, Walk-in Closets, Vaulted, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Covered, Deck
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. Paved Road, Irrigation well, Pond.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $180,000
Median sold price $52,000
Days On Market 37
Sales-List Price 99.0%
SOURCE: South Central Kansas MLS