CHARMING, BEAUTIFUL and UNIQUE 4 bedroom/2 bath New England Cape Cod family home offers great curb appeal nestled on a quiet "big tree" street in a desirable 5 STAR Linwood neighborhood. This wonderful location is 1/2 block to the Linwood Country Club, one block east of the bike path between Shore Road and Rt. 9, within walking distance to Linwood's terrific schools, and only a short drive to great beaches including OCEAN CITY. This charming well maintained home is filled with character and has a comfortable flow from one room to the next and it is surprisingly larger than it appears from the street! Interior features include hardwood floors, tons of windows, French doors,large living room with a fireplace, formal dining room, sun drenched Florida room, eat in kitchen with a quaint and cozy breakfast nook, mud room, 4 ample size bedrooms of which 2 are on the 1st floor, 2 baths, tons of storage and closets, 2nd floor loft area, basement with a laundry area, pantry and workshop. This home offers a fabulous sprawling fenced-in yard including a patio and pergola making this the perfect setting for backyard picnics, bbq's, and there is even room for a pool! There is a detached one car garage with a shed and a driveway along the side of the house which provides plenty of off street parking. This storybook home is a great value for a TRULY UNIQUE HOME in prestigious Linwood and a great place to enjoy family memories for years to come!
Single Family, Cape Cod
Public Water Service, Gas Water Heater
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room, Florida Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- 1st Floor Bath
- Disposal, Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Wood
- Central Air, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiators, Forced Air, Zone.
- Crawl, Heated, Partial
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated, Screened, Storm Window
- Fireplace, Gas logs, Living Room.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Blinds, Walk-in Closets, Breakfast Area, Pantry, Attic Storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- Detached Garage.
- Patio, Porch
- Sprinkler System
- Lot Dimensions
- 112 X 100, Less than One Acre
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Shed, Sidewalks. Concrete Road, Curb.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $269,250
Median sold price $202,500
Days On Market 185
Sales-List Price 97.8%
SOURCE: njsjs-v - South Jersey Shore Regional MLS