Oversized ranch on a quiet cul-de-sac and backs up to a field. This home features newer siding,windows,ac units,flooring,kitchen, and much more. Ideal for a large family and could be used as a mother/daughter. The large fenced in backyard boasts of a paver patio, a large in-ground pool,sprinkler system and oversized shed. No shortage of storage in the this house. Bonus room is used as a 5th bedroom. Low electric bills due to the solar panels that have NO monthly costs. Come see your new home!
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service, Well
2,959 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Full Bath
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Carpet Wall to Wall
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Zone.
- Guest Facilities
- Bay Window(s)
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Blinds, Attic Storage, Recessed Lights, Stone Counter Top, Woodburning Fireplace, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Concrete Driveway, Driveway, Oversized Parking.
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Equipment Included
- Residential,Single Family
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Outdoor Lights, Shed, Sliding Glass Door, Extra Storage. Cul-De-Sac, Irregular.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $289,000
Median Sold Price $231,500
Days On Site 114
Sales-List Price 97.1%
SOURCE: njmomls-v - Monmouth/Ocean MLS