Elegant custom home in private Carlton Woods Creekside offers well thought designer touches throughout. Spacious, warm and inviting, this open, easy flowing floor plan offers hardwood floors, custom built-ins and soaring ceilings that include Groin, Sculpted & Barrel. Decorative stone columns accent open and airy living spaces while floor to ceiling windows provide engaging views. This gorgeous home is ideal for entertaining & everyday living boasting a gourmet kitchen, high-end appliances & two large working islands. Upstairs two bedrooms, game, media & well outfitted bar await! Backyard living w/covered lanai, summer kitchen & outdoor fireplace compliment the pool/spa & splash pad. Newly updated & meticulous landscape creates a private retreat-like get-away! This beautiful home also enjoys a whole house generator and water softening system.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
Public Water Service, Water District
5,660 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
The Woodlands Carlton Woods Creekside
Termeer Custom Homes
53 - Tomball
TIMBER CREEK ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (TOMBALL)
CREEKSIDE PARK JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL
TOMBALL HIGH SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Dryer Connection, Gas Dryer Hookup, Washer Connection
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Double Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Ventilator
- Gas Heat. Zone, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Gas Burning, Wood-burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Window Drapes-curtains, Dry Bar, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces.
- Stucco, Stone
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- Gunite, Heated, In-ground
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard, Controlled subdivision access, Outdoor Fireplace. Green Belt, Golf Course, Subdivision, Concrete Road, Curb, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $499,000
Median Sold Price $366,000
Days On Site 78
Sales-List Price 97.4%
SOURCE: Houston Association of Realtors