Elegance abounds in this breathtaking estate! Truly extraordinary property with unsurpassed quality & amenities in almost 10,000 square feet of luxurious living. Entryway w/ grand 2 story open foyer w/ highlights of superb wood craftsmanship, spectacular dining room with gas fireplace, soaring ceilings & views to 2nd level catwalk. Spacious cook's kitchen boasts built ins, high end appliances, 2 dishwashers & ovens, wet bar, enormous island & fireplace. Inviting 21x21 living room w/ another massive granite fireplace & walls of windows. Stately library w/ mahogany built ins & fireplace complete the showstopper main level. Impressive woodwork, hardwood floors, & coffered 11 foot ceilings throughout this magnificent home. Impressive stairwell with custom balusters lead to open walkway to all En Suite bedrooms. Exquisite Master w/ fireplace, dressing area, his & hers bathrooms & oversized jetted tub. 4 additional bedrooms all w/ full baths & separate au pair suite offers privacy & versatile space. Additional 2,400 sf in refinished lower level w/ bonus room, pool table, custom built wet bar & walk in wine cellar for great entertaining! Updated heating & air conditioning, security & intercom system, many Marvin replacement windows, 4 car garages with Epoxy flooring. Over 3 sprawling manicured acres w/ golf tee boxes, gunite heated salt water pool, & electronic gated entrance. Hollis ranked top 5 school systems in New Hampshire. Ideal for commuters.
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
6 Full/2 Three-Qtr/2 Half
Wood Frame, Stone
Private Sewer System
8,736 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Circuit Breaker Box, Propane, Cable TV
HOLLIS PRIMARY SCHOOL
HOLLIS BROOKLINE MIDDLE SCH
HOLLIS-BROOKLINE HIGH SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Library, Wine Cellar, Kitchen/Family Combo
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- First Floor Laundry, Inside
- pantry walk-in, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- 1st Floor Bath, Whirlpool Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 6,736 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Central Vacuum, Intercom System
- Hardwood, Tile, Marble, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Entrance Inside, Finished, Full
- Guest Facilities
- 3. Gas Burning, Fireplace Screen, 2 or More Fireplaces.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Carpet Free Home, Window Blinds, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Gas Fireplace, Kitchen Island, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Paved Driveway, Handicap Parking, Driveway, Garage, Off Street.
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Community Pool
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Irrigation System, Satellite Dish, Out Building, Shed, Landscaped. Rural, Secluded, Public Roads, Level, Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $698,900
Median Sold Price $520,000
Days On Site 114
Sales-List Price 98.2%
SOURCE: Northern New England Real Estate Network