Close by 12/31 & receive $10,000 CREDIT! Live here & enjoy the very best of Portland just outside your door! Inner Washington Ave is fast becoming the next 'it-spot' w/ many of the area's trendiest boutiques, breweries, restaurants, fitness studios, spas.. Be at the center of it all & in a property/location that is poised for rapid appreciation in bothlifestyle & value. This sun-filled & spacious 1st-flr unit offers SINGLE LEVEL LIVING w/ city skyline views & a rare blend of all you want & need. Fully updated in 2017-2018 w/ generous square footage - just under 1,000sf, a nearly unheard of (in this price range) 3 bed layout, 1 full & 1 half bath (high-end), granite, stainless, large closets, in-unit laundry, on-site & deeded 1-car off-street parking... The low - low condo fees include heat & hot water. Pets are welcome and rentals are allowed with a 30-day min. Building fully updated over the last year so this unit is brand new. Enjoy the good life in acondo that is perfect
Condo, Multi Level, Colonial
1 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service, Gas Water Heater
Wood Frame, Clapboard
977 sq. ft
Circuit Breaker Box, Natural Gas
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 977 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Tile, Carpet
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Forced Air, Baseboard, Zone.
- Unfinished Basement, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
Exterior / Lot Features
- Shared Driveway, Paved Driveway, 1 Car, Off Street.
- Rolling, Level
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. In City, Golf Course, Beach Access, Close To Shops, Paved Road, Public Roads, Level, Rolling, Irrigation well.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $405,000
Median Sold Price $304,250
Days On Site 75
Sales-List Price 99.6%
SOURCE: Maine Real Estate Information System