Custom built, bright, brick beauty! Peaceful parklike setting with privacy awaits. Need a workshop\detached garage? You have it here! Super sized kitchen, custom cherry cabinets with island, desk area, breakfast room, formal dining room would make a great office, craft room or playroom too. Great room with built ins flanking both sides of the fireplace. Master suite with built in, tile surround garden tub, tiled shower, and huge walk in closet. Trey ceilings, molding, and beautiful windows. Large backyard with gated courtyard and covered porch! Convenient to shopping and dining just a few miles away! Surrounded by beautiful homes in this tranquil area. New HVAC 1 yr & 7 Yr Old Roof! Shown by appointment only!
Single Family-Detached, Ranch, Bungalow, Traditional, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,011 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Island, Butler Pantry
- Carbon Monoxide Detector, Cooktop Separate, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Ice Maker, Microwave Built-In, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Gas
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Great Room, Gas Starter, Masonry.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases, Tray, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, Detached Garage, Street Parking, 3 Car Garage, Garage, RV Parking, Side/Rear.
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Workshop. Level, Open, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $235,000
Median Sold Price $175,000
Days On Site 85
Sales-List Price 98.3%
SOURCE: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service