Bright and Graciously Accommodating. Warm, flexible rooms and a spacious floorplan establish this 4 bedroom, 3 bath home of approx. 2,400 sq. ft. (per county) that has been thoughtfully updated for fine, peaceful living on a lot of over 10,700 sq. ft. (per county). The gracious solarium encourages indoor-outdoor living, and tastefully landscaped outdoor spaces offer inviting patios and a sky-lit hot tub. Conveniently stroll to Foothill Plaza Shopping Center while nature trails at San Antonio Open Space Preserve are also nearby. Enjoy easy access to Interstate 280 and exceptional schools, including Montclaire Elementary and Cupertino Middle (buyer to verify eligibility).
Single Family, Other
Water Heater Solar
2,418 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Recreation Room, Walk-In Pantry, Wine Cellar
- First Floor Bedroom
- Microwave, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Freezer, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Electric Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Exhaust Fan/Hood
- Window/Wall Unit, Attic Fan
- Guest Facilities
- Wood-burning, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Beamed, Sound System Wiring, Built-Ins, Built-Ins
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces.
- Balcony, Stone/Tile, Slab, Deck
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Satellite Dish.