Welcome to this Gorgeous Home Located Just Minutes From Downtown Senoia! This 5 Bedroom/3 Bathroom Home is Perfect For Your Family! Hardwood Floors Throughout Main Level. Open Family Room Leads To Beautiful Kitchen w/ Granite Countertops, Island, Stainless Steel Appliances, and Great Cabinets! Spacious Master Suite on Main Level with Double Vanity, Huge Walk-In Closet, and Separate Tile Shower! 4 Secondary Bedrooms/2 Bathrooms on 2nd Level with Potential 5th Bedroom Currently Used as an Office. Huge Loft Area Ideal for Playroom or 2nd Sitting Area. Great Backyard with Beautiful Gameday Porch Perfect for Entertaining and Relaxing! Home Located in a Private and Quiet Location with a Park Just Down the Street! Schedule Your Showing Today!!
Single Family, Craftsman, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,380 sq. ft
3,380 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Loft, Library
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Hookups in Hall, Hookups in Kitchen Area, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Tile, Whirlpool Bath
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 3,380 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cooktop Separate, Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Microwave Built-In, Convection Oven
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- 2. Living Room, Factory Built.
- Burglar Alarm, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Tray, Vaulted, Foyer Entry, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage, Garage.
- Deck/Patio, Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- 2-5 Acres,5-10 Acres
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Level, Wooded.
H01 0002 016
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $350,960
Median Sold Price $314,500
Days On Site 111
Sales-List Price 98.8%
SOURCE: Georgia MLS (GAMLS)