Your Mountain Adventure starts NOW!! This Fully Detached beautiful 3 bedroom home. comes Fully Furnished, Features:, Cathedral Ceilings, Sliders to a Large Screen in porch, Cozy up to the gorgeous stone fireplace in the winter, hang out in your Screen porch in the warmer weather, Deck is ready for your Hot Tub or chill out with the central air. Nature Lovers Home backs up the State Game Lands. Outdoor storage closet for, ski's, snowboards, bikes. Community has a heated pool, playground, tennis Courts, work out room. Easy Access to: Camelback skiing, snowboard, indoor and outdoor water park, Hike Big Pocono State Park, shop the Crossings outlets, eat at great restaurants nearby, Casino, Central Location to access all the Great offerings in the Poconos, minutes to Rt 80
Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater
1,407 sq. ft
1,407 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- 1 Bedroom Ground Level
- Dining Area
- First Floor Laundry
- Bath Description
- 1st Floor Bath, 2nd Floor Bath
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,407 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Washer, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Linoleum
- Central Air
- Electric Heating.
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Door
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space, Off Street.
- Deck, Screened Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground, Security, Tennis Court. Cul-De-Sac, Paved Road, Public Roads, Clear lot, Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $189,000
Median Sold Price $202,500
Days On Site 173
Sales-List Price 95.5%
SOURCE: Pocono Mountains Association