A True DIAMOND in Lansdowne. This completely RENOVATED 3 bedroom, 2 full bath home is full of modern amenities and character. The home features a beautiful paver patio and large back yard with mature tree growth. A large detached two car garage is great for storage, workshop, or parking. Inside features include a brand new spacious kitchen with new stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar, beautiful hardwood floors and a bright, open interior with plenty of windows. The front porch is a nice three season room that is remodeled with a new ceiling fan. The main floor also includes 2 nice size bedrooms and a full bath. Brand new carpeting upstairs, the master suite features a very nice sitting room with skylights. The bedroom features plenty of light, ample storage, and a master bath with shower and deep whirlpool tub to soak away the day! Enjoy year round comfort with newer central A/C and a high efficiency gas furnace. It also has a brand new washer and dryer This great home is centrally located for a short commute to Philly and close to schools, shopping and public transportation.
Single Family, Bungalow, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,888 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Master Bathroom
- Hookups in Basement
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,888 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range/Oven Built-in, Self-Cleaning Oven, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Disposal, Microwave
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Vinyl, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces.
- Shingle, Pitched
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights. Sloped.
- Community Amenities
- Recreation Facilities, Community Pool
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $159,900
Median Sold Price $157,500
Days On Site 97
Sales-List Price 97.4%
SOURCE: Bright MLS