Don't miss this one owner, updated custom built home by Fettner Construction, on a large lot in highly desirable Sherwood Forest. Open concept floor plan with contemporary feel. This 4+1 bedroom, 3.1 bathroom home features a dramatic 2 story foyer, volume ceilings, hardwood floors, huge windows bringing the outdoors in, large eat-in kitchen opens to family room with fireplace and built-ins, dining room, living room, office, powder room and 1st floor laundry/mudroom. 2nd floor boasts enormous master suite with huge closets, gorgeous master bathroom with jacuzzi tub and steam shower, 3 additional upstairs bedrooms, and another full bathroom with double sinks. Finished basement with 5th bedroom and full bath, big deck, 2+ car attached garage and circular driveway. Deep lot can be cleared out to make a larger backyard. Generous sized rooms and great flow for entertaining! Spectacular one of a kind home with nothing to do but move in!
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
3,733 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
SHERWOOD ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
EDGEWOOD MIDDLE SCHOOL
HIGHLAND PARK HIGH SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Recreation Room, Foyer, Office
- First Floor Laundry
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath, Steam Shower, Dual Sinks
- Double Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Cook Top Range, Range Hood
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Gas logs, Gas Starter, Family Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pantry, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- 109X153X98X157, .25-.49 Acre
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped Professionally. Asphalt, Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $575,000
Median Sold Price $419,000
Days On Site 114
Sales-List Price 94.9%
SOURCE: Midwest Real Estate Data