This is where home begins! A beautifully designed 7,600 square foot brick front colonial offering a gracious sunlit floorplan with a natural flow. The home is purposefully positioned on a premium 2.03 acre private lot backing to a tree-lined view at the end of a cul-de-sac. Step inside and appreciate the 2-story foyer with gleaming hardwood floors. As you tour this home you will discover a well-planned interior offering living spaces for every occasion and perfect for entertaining. Five bedrooms on the upper level all feature attached full baths. Relax and enjoy outdoor living on the deck with screened Gazebo. A fully finished walk out level basement and 3-car garage round out the plentiful amenities of this grand home. There is so much to love here!
Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
5 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Well
Brick, Vinyl Siding
6,525 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Attic
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 4,825 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,700 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Screened
- 3. Fireplace.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Fire Sprinklers
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Gravel, Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $909,500
Median Sold Price $705,000
Days On Site 113
Sales-List Price 95.6%
SOURCE: Bright MLS