Last Updated: 9/26/2017 2:33 AM
The current owner has made several recent improvements including the addition of a second kitchen, new exterior lighting and tasteful repainting of the house in January 2015. The open and fluid floor plan is designed such that the breathtaking views are captured from every room. The gourmet kitchen has cherry wood cabinets, granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances. The lower floor boasts a spacious high-ceilinged living room, large dining area, family/media room and breakfast nook, all designed to maximize enjoyment of the surrounding views. There is also a powder room, private guest suite, and ample storage. Upstairs are the master suite, two more bedrooms with shared bath, multiple balconies, adjacent office and library and built in wall to ceiling cabinetry. Outdoor amenities include a built-in barbeque, patio areas and an infinity edge salt water pool and spa. The garage space is 1400 square feet with room for multiple vehicles and a workshop.
Single Family, Contemporary
3 Full/2 Qtr
5,148 sq. ft
Yes - 5 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Workshop, Guest Room, Library
- Dressing Area, Master Suite, 1 Master Suite, First Floor Bedroom, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room, Gas Dryer Hookup, Inside, Laundry Area
- Range Hood, Warming Drawer, Counter Top Range, Gas Range/Cooktop, Gas Oven, Microwave, Garbage Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Range, Trash Compactor, Instant Hot Water, Self-Cleaning Oven, Intercom System, Dryer, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Gas, A/C - Zone, Dual
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Full Copper Plumbing
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Screened
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- Heatilator, Family Room, Blower, Gas Burning, Gas Starter.
- Controlled Access, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System, Closed Circuit TV, Alarm, 24 Hour Security, Card Entry
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors, Breakfast Bar, Storage, Staircase - Multiple, Trash Chute, Data Wiring/Cat 5, Granite Counter Top, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Home Automation, Pantry, Ceilings Trey, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling, Sound System Wiring, Furnished, Foyer Entry, Fire Sprinklers
Exterior / Lot Features
- 5 Garage Spaces. 5 Parking Spaces. Storage Room, Handicap Parking, Garage, On Site, Side by Side, Gated Parking, 2 Car Garage, Private, Driveway, Guest Parking.
- Glass, Concrete
- Balcony, Concrete, Patio, Slab, Wrap-around Porch, Covered
- Composition, Shingle
- Pool Description
- Private, In-ground, Heated, Gas Heated
- In Ground, Private Spa
- Lot View
- City, Mountain, Panoramic, Park, Water, Valley, Trees/Woods, Canyon, Pool View, Coastline View
- Glass, Privacy Fence, Wrought Iron, Partial, Block, Automatic Gate
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Gutters, Street Lights, Sliding Glass Door, Insulated Doors, Rain Gutters, Satellite Dish, Sauna, Storage Area, Custom Built. Curbs Walk, Storm drains.
- Security Features
- Complex Features
This sophisticated, modern, custom built 2006 home is perfect for entertaining or for a family. Sitting on top of the coveted San Rafael/Annandale hills, it is one of just five expansive luxury homes in an 8-acre private gated community.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $899,000
Median sold price $789,845
Days On Market 54
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS