Entry to the Upper Level you will Notice the Treetop Views of Camelback Ski Mountain.The Sellers had built this home for their Family Needs at the Time. However, there is a need to Move On. This is Not your Typical Bi-Level. There is 1 Large Master Bedroom Suite on Upper Level, along w/ Living Room, Kitchen & Dining Area. To the Rear of this original home you will find a Separate Suite (Apartment Built for Family Member) Consisting of 528 SF; Living Room, Full Kitchen, Full Bathroom & Dining Area. This Suite also has access to the Main House level, the Rear/Side Deck & the Outdoors. Lower Level under the Upper Suite has a Large Family/Recreation Room & a Coal Stove on a Slate Hearth. This area also has a Walk Out Door to the Side Yard.
Single Family-Detached, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Well
2,828 sq. ft
Z Not In A Development
1,428 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Bath Description
- 1st Floor Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,428 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,400 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Washer, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Appliance Center
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Laminate, Linoleum
- Wall Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Baseboard.
- Concrete, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Door
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Walk-in Closets, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- Off Street.
- Steep Slope, Sloped
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Shed / Utility Building. Interior Lot, Steep Slope, Paved Road, Public Roads, Sloped, Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $249,000
Median Sold Price $141,000
Days On Site 153
Sales-List Price 94.4%
SOURCE: Pocono Mountains Association