Exquisite contemporary estate on 10.5 private, gated acres. Impressive long range views of layered mountains and downtown Asheville, which is only 20 minutes away. Superb craftsmanship throughout entire home. Spacious two-story great room, elegant formal dining room and ideal chef's kitchen. Beautiful tray ceilings. Main level master retreat with amazing views from soaking tub. Spend your time outdoors on the 2500 sq ft of patio and deck space or break a sweat in your spacious personal gym! The lower level is an entertainer's dream with billiard/game room, home theater, 2nd kitchen, wine cellar, sauna and so much more!
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
5 Full/2 Half
Site Built, Stucco, Stone
9,954 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Red Oak Plantation
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Sitting Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Media, Utility Room, Wine Cellar, Breakfast Room, Playroom
- Split Plan
- Hookups in Basement, Hookups in Laundry Room, Hookups in Utility Room
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 3,801 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Double Oven, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Range-Oven, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Washer
- Central Air
- Heat Pump, Zone.
- Full Finished
- Guest Facilities
- Fireplace, Family Room, Great Room.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Built-Ins, Kitchen Island, Sauna, Tray, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Asphalt, Concrete Driveway, Gated Parking, Driveway, Garage.
- Stucco, Stone
- Lot View
- Mountain, Water, View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Secluded, Private Road Maintenance, Rolling.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $389,900
Median Sold Price $295,000
Days On Site 115
Sales-List Price 97.0%
SOURCE: Carolina MLS