Beautiful home in established subdivision! Traditional ranch that is like new. Located in a small neighborhood where homes are well spaced. Yard is fenced in the back. Front porch, back deck and a flagstone patio add to the exterior. Inside you will love the master suite with sitting area, custom trey ceilings & bathroom with a jetted tub and separate tile shower. Home has extensive trim and columns. Kitchen features solid surface courtertops, pantry and plenty of of cabinets. Finished bonus room above the garage could make the 4th bedroom or inlaw suite. Attic storage also.
Single Family, Ranch, 1-1/2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Stone and Frame
2,162 sq. ft
2,162 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom on Main, Split Plan
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Area, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Garden Tub, Tile, Whirlpool Bath
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,162 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile
- Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Bath Stubbed, Concrete, Daylight, Entrance Inside, Entrance Outside, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- 1. Great Room, Factory Built, Gas logs.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Tray, Vaulted, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Foyer Entry, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Car Garage, Garage, Side/Rear.
- Lot Dimensions
- 1-2 Acres
- Sloped, Level
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Level, Open, Sloped.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $399,900
Median Sold Price $240,000
Days On Site 96
Sales-List Price 95.3%
SOURCE: Georgia MLS (GAMLS)