Last Updated: 11/24/2017 10:33 PM
A mixture of period detail & modern renovations shows throughout this spacious & charming home.Stunning updated kitchen w/maple cabinets,granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, hardwood floor & adjoining corner dining nook.A huge fireplace living room opens to a formal dining room, with built in hutch. 1st floor bedroom or family room with patio doors to back yard..2nd floor has a master bedroom w/ cathedral ceiling & a master bath which opens to an office or nursery. Two full baths. Heated sunroom off living room. Large covered private deck/patio great for outdoor dining/relaxing. A gardeners delight with many flowering shrubs and trees. On busline, short stroll to Norwood Depot commuter rail, town center and minutes to all major highways.
Single Family, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
2,274 sq. ft
Circuit Breaker Box
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room, Sun Room, Nursery
- Dining Area
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower
- Range, Dishwasher, Microwave, Washer, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Wood, Stone
- Window Air Conditioning
- Gas Heat, Steam. Radiant.
- Guest Facilities
- Bay Window(s)
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights, Stone Counter Top, Breakfast Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. Off Street.
- Porch, Roof Deck
- Fiber shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Sidewalks. Public Transport, Close To Shops, Highway Access, Close To School, Public Roads, Paved Road, Community Maintenance.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Golf Facilities
M:00014 B:00013 L:0034C