Adorable Hillbrook model on gorgeous corner lot in highly desirable Hiddenbrook! Flagstone walkway leads you into this cute one level single family home. The foyer welcomes you with gleaming hardwood floors that continue through the living and dining room. Raised hearth fireplace with unique pellet stove insert to keep you cozy with the upcoming cool months! Updated kitchen with quartz counter tops, ceramic tile backsplash, professionally painted cabinets, and a skylight making your day light and bright. Enjoy access to the fully fenced backyard and flagstone patio. Three bedrooms with carpeted floors. $2000 flooring allowance to update them as you wish. Master Bedroom has an addition for an office or sitting area. Two car garage with extra storage! Don~t miss it!
Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Common Hot Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,458 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,458 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Skylight, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Gravel.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $599,900
Median Sold Price $500,000
Days On Site 59
Sales-List Price 99.7%
SOURCE: Bright MLS