Beautiful Bedford Model with inspired floor plan graciously spread out over three levels perfect for entertaining and every day living! 2018 Roof! Thoughtful and tasteful decorator accent the bright open interior: enhanced architectural trim, high ceilings, 3 bay windows + more. ML Bedroom or Study/Office next to full Bath. A loaded Cook's Kitchen with center island and walk-in Pantry! Morning Room with bar seating and 3-sides windows! Sun Deck with stairs to big fenced Back Yard AND deep wooded views. Master Suite offers amazing walk-in wardrobe with room for two! Corner soaking tub in Master Bath for luxury escapes. Eye-popping Lower Level with TWO full walk-outs + windows; it just keeps going on and on! This One offers value-added features and move-in ready now!
Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
4,688 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Ewells Mill Estates
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Exercise Room, Breakfast Room
- Master Bathroom
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,130 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,558 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Washer, Cook Top Range, Wall Oven
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Zone, Central.
- Full, Full Finished, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Bay Window(s)
- 1. Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Gravel.
- Sprinkler System
- Lot View
- Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Street Lights, Landscaped, Atrium. Cul-De-Sac.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $349,950
Median Sold Price $325,000
Days On Site 80
Sales-List Price 98.9%
SOURCE: Bright MLS