Beautiful sunsets over the famed Adirondacks are enjoyed year round, in addition to seasonal views of Lake Champlain, both creating an exceptional property ambiance. The abutting conserved land offers immediate refuge from the hustle and bustle of our everyday routines. The 6+ acres are completely private, level and open with big sun ideal for vegetable and flower gardening, lawn games and easy enjoyment. The contemporary colonial has an open design, bringing the outside in with the abundance of windows looking out to nature and all the mature foliage. The interior floor plan is well designed, impressive foyer, a home office tucked on the south side for privacy, large great room with wood burning fireplace, spacious kitchen with loads of cabinets and work island, dining area for all occasions, 1st floor laundry. The bright and airy master bedroom suite has a rare wood burning fireplace, updated bath and two walk-in closets. The additional bedrooms are nicely sized with great light. Plenty of future workshop space and ample storage is available in the full unfinished basement. Lake and marina access are minutes away for boating, kayaking or swimming. This ideal location is conveniently situated between Burlington and Middlebury for fun, dining, colleges and more!
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Wood Frame, Clapboard
Effluent Pump, Shared Septic System
3,075 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Circuit Breaker Box, Propane, Fiber Optics
CHARLOTTE CENTRAL SCHOOL
CHARLOTTE CENTRAL SCHOOL
CHAMPLAIN VALLEY UHSD #15
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Office, Kitchen/Family Combo
- Master Bathroom, Master Suite
- Kitchen Combo
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,075 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Central Vacuum
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Wall Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Baseboard, Zone.
- Entrance Inside, Concrete, Full, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Wood-burning, 2 or More Fireplaces, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Smoke Alarm, Window Blinds, Woodburning Fireplace, Kitchen Island, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Gravel.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Shed. Rural, Public Roads, Level, Open.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $797,000
Median Sold Price $560,000
Days On Site 164
Sales-List Price 96.5%
SOURCE: Northern New England Real Estate Network